Roles & Responsibility
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PATIENT SAFETY COUNCIL MEMBERS
- Based on the goals & patient safety initiative, identify priority of patient safety strategies and actions relevant to the respective organizations.
- Promote patient safety activities that are :
- In line with the WHO, World Alliance for Patient Safety Programme.
- In accordance with current Acts, Regulation, policies and circulars of the Government.
- Implement evidence – based practice.
- Empower patients to participate in promoting patient safety.
- Monitor and evaluate performance in priority patient safety action areas.
- Report to the council on the implementation of patient safety activities.